1.    #1  
    Since the pixi is out now any info on next web os phone to come out?
    Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 700> Treo 755 >Treo 800w> HTC Diamond> Palm Treo Pro > HTC Touch Pro > Blackberry Bold > HTC Touch Pro 2 & Blackberry Tour
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    All I know is that its going to have newer WebOS updates :P
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by agusta View Post
    All I know is that its going to have newer WebOS updates :P
    lol i would hope so, palm needs to release some info to keep people interested.
    Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 700> Treo 755 >Treo 800w> HTC Diamond> Palm Treo Pro > HTC Touch Pro > Blackberry Bold > HTC Touch Pro 2 & Blackberry Tour
    something with an keyboard in landscape mode instead of the other one would be amazing.
  5.    #5  
    Believe me landscape phones are overrated. I've been using them and it gets real annoying/tedious to have to slide it out and type every second.
    Quote Originally Posted by champagne609 View Post
    Believe me landscape phones are overrated. I've been using them and it gets real annoying/tedious to have to slide it out and type every second.
    definitely, i'd rather have the current keyboard. but landscape wouldn't be too bad either.

Palm needs to keep releasing or hype up/leak information to keep their company afloat.
    Id like to see a VK on the next phone stock. Also no slider! More of a brick phone would be cool too.

Im sure come Jan 2010 we will also see different sizes of space for the Palm Pre with the release of it to Verizon. Other than that I have heard nothing .
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    The next WebOS Phone will be a little bigger. Despite miniaturization, they were unable to make it as small as the Pre and still fit in the EMP generator. Now we have a TRUE iPhone killer.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Maybe it is just me...but I really like the Pixi form factor, but I want the power and screen of the pre. Maybe it would just be too big to have the full Pre screen in the candybar factor, but that little thing sure is sweet looking.

At this point though, none of these phones are about the hardware. The iPhone hasn't changed very much hardware wise since it launched. I would assume the same will be for the Pre/Pixi.

Minor tweaks...more memory, better battery, etc., but the real difference is the OS and what they do with it. I for one can't wait to see what webOS 2.0 can do.

David
    www.webosroundup.com
    Find the best webOS apps.