1.    #1  
    I am one of the many people who placed their order for the treo on the monday of its availability (and judging by these forums, some people placed their orders as early as the day before). I have been calling customer service daily to find out when my treo is shipping and to find out if any of the units have shipped.

Today i called twice. When i called this morning, they said that they began shipping treos yesterday, but when i called later this afternoon, they said they hadn't shipped any yet, and wouldnt be until next week.

Has anyone else gotten the same response?

-kO
    ---
    keepOnkeepingOn
    I think it may be time for another map.

Anyone here remember when the visor first came out and some guy created a map with everyone who received their and their location?

That was a cool thread before it went into the ether.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    i ordered my treo on sunday the day they posted it on the web site. i called customer service yesterday and all they do is look up on there computer to find the same info i have preparing order. they had no additional info. guess we just have to wait
    Well I geuss it makes more sense to check this bbs daily then calling them. At least here it is easy to hear fellow folks awaiting there precius treo.
    I ordered the 1st Monday too. No word yet here in NYC.
    Do any of you think hat there is ANY thing we may do on our behalf to deduce the shipping date?
    Not much... I will say however that you should never be surprised. When I ordered my VisorPhone, the very next day after ordering I checked the order status at 7:30AM and it said "Perparing Order". 45 Minutes later, Airborne Express arrived at my door with the VisorPhone. Handspring's system hadn't even updated to show it had shipped.

This morning the Cust Service rep. stated that they had no way of knowing when mine would ship, but that some had gone out already so it could be any time. I ordered on Tuesday 2/12 and my status is currently "Preparing Order". I am getting Treo Keyboard w/o Service on the VP discount program.

What sux is that I will be out of town all week next week and wont be around to take delivery if it does indeed ship next week instead of this week. That just adds to my impatience and defeats the idea of express shipping... which I had hoped would get my Treo here before I went out of town this time.

Sux being a geek.

Anyone have a Scott e-Vest? I just ordered one of those too. Looks cool. www.scottevest.com.
    I heard that all Treo orders are taking 1-3 from the day you placed the order.
    has anyone received the treo yet
    The frustrating thing for me is that first I made the decision to switch from Pocket PC (Ipaq), ordered Treo at 7:00 AM on 2/11, listed my Ipaq and accesories on Ebay, sold it, and now I'M IN PDA WITHDRAWAL!!!!! I'm using a paper calendar printout from Outlook. I thought surely since the web page (which changes now daily) said "Now Shipping" and with my choice of express shipping, I'd be fine. But here I sit... PDAless and waiting.

There..... now I feel better.
    That is why I decided to keep my Prism until I actually get my Treo in my hands. I already lined up a buyer..But I made it very clear that there will eb no trade until I get my Treo.

Originally posted by riverbruce
    The frustrating thing for me is that first I made the decision to switch from Pocket PC (Ipaq), ordered Treo at 7:00 AM on 2/11, listed my Ipaq and accesories on Ebay, sold it, and now I'M IN PDA WITHDRAWAL!!!!! I'm using a paper calendar printout from Outlook. I thought surely since the web page (which changes now daily) said "Now Shipping" and with my choice of express shipping, I'd be fine. But here I sit... PDAless and waiting.

There..... now I feel better.
    Ordered mine (180 w/out service) on 2/11 at 5:33am PST. Website still shows "Preparing Order" and the jerk-offs at Customer Care (a joke) have NO information. The girl I last spoke with said that no Treo's had yet shipped which is contrary to reports on VS. Her only response is that the "warehouse has not yet released it for shipping" and it "should go out soon".

I am in Miami, FL.
    i just looked at my treo order status and it still says preparing order i looked this morning also same thing. at 2pm this afternoon i received a package no handspring markings thought it was some samples. what a suprise when i opened it and saw the treo box have been playing with it since . it is better then i thought very light weight and user friendly. had no problems setting it up. forget about customer support they do not have any idea as to what is happening with the treo.
    fkpalm,

when did you order and where are you located?
    ordered mine on sunday 2/10 and received it today so be patient they are on the way. i am a voicestream user in nj
  16.    #16  
    today at 6:43am i received an email saying my order has shipped. although there is no tracking information available, i hope this means that my order shipped out last night. but im happy just to see "progress."

im in nyc.

-kO
    ---
    keepOnkeepingOn