1.    #1  
    I haven't been getting email notifications for about a week now. I need to test this out. Thanks.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
  3.    #3  
    im still not getting email notifications dammit!
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I haven't been getting email notifications for about a week now. I need to test this out. Thanks.
    respond
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    um...contact Palm....
    you uhh...have 'em turned on right? one email account? all email accounts? sms? phone calls? what notifications?
    did you set up your email accounts (sorry i have to ask) if so then your best bet is to reset your phone to factory then call sprint . i had this happen and had to reset phone then had sprint reset everything on my phone to make sure it was correct. pain in the **** ,but it worked!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Umm.. I think hes talking about from PreCentral???

What do you have the 'default thread subscription mode' set to?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    respond
    its not precentral it will be email i just had another issue with email and i just used the repair utility and it fixed my problem just fine.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    What type of email?
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!