1.    #1  
    I am noticing a high frequency of threads titled along the lines of "help!", "problem, please help!", "I need help!", "help, I need somebody... not just anybody...".

The point of the title is to give an idea of the contents therein. Saying you need "help" couldn't be any more vague. Considering the propensity of a forum to see a deluge of threads like this, it helps to be a little more descriptive in the title.

I know I'm probably preaching to the choir, but in case it hasn't been stated in a stickified thread, (that is most likely ignored by the uninitiated) it would be nice if the needful gave a brief abstract instead of just saying "help!".
    +1
    +2
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    +1.2.1
    A++

Maybe I'll merge all the 'Help' threads into one big thread.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    A++

+1
    o_O +100000
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    A++

DUDE!
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Honestly, I think that the people who post the short titled threads get the impression from the tiny Title box that they are limited to only a few characters. Maybe they just don't know any better?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ok,
    On a serious note;
    We try to Help whenever we can.
    That's the purpose of these forums.
    A thread Title more descriptive is prefered. So we can either kindly mention that to the OP and try to help out,
    or we can let it go.

I try to rename threads that have such a title whenever I can.
    The moderators work non-stop to correct thread titles to reflect the real content and to put them in the right forum.

It is an endless battle.

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmax View Post
    Honestly, I think that the people who post the short titled threads get the impression from the tiny Title box that they are limited to only a few characters. Maybe they just don't know any better?
    I'm really sorry, I couldn't help!! Please don't be offended.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I've always wondered why people do that. I never read any of the messages with titles like that. Another one I hate is "quick question"