Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I have 3 Google Voice Invites to give away and I figured since I have gotten so much from this community it would be appropriate to give back whenever possible. This seems like as good a chance as any. I will give them to the first 3 people who reply. I will then PM you to get your email address and viola! Happy posting!
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    I'd like one.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by p4trickh View Post
    I have 3 Google Voice Invites to give away and I figured since I have gotten so much from this community it would be appropriate to give back whenever possible. This seems like as good a chance as any. I will give them to the first 3 people who reply. I will then PM you to get your email address and viola! Happy posting!

I will take one
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Please and thank you.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Any left?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKC View Post
    Any left?
    Afraid not, like I said I had 3 to give.
    where do you find the invites cause i have a acct with a number but i dont know where to see if i have any invites
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    After logging in you'll notice the invites are bottom left, under your calling credit. A lot of people don't have invites though, it depends on how long you've had a GV account. I've had mine since before it was Google Voice, back in the Grand Central days. If you still cannot find it I could probably do screen shots, but it is pretty easy to spot if you do have any.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Ok guys all 3 invites have been sent out and none are left, mission accomplished, thread closed!