Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. dustiq's Avatar
    Posts
    106 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
       #1  
    So there's a new rumor!

    There's a new rumor everyday, and I don't think any of them have been correct.

    Does PreCentral have to indulge in every single rumor posted on the forums?

    Sorry if this thread is unappreciated, mods can delete it if they'd like.

    It's just getting old seeing "Rumor:" plastered all over the PreCentral home, then the next day, new rumors that counteract other rumors. And any rumor about release dates on apps or updates you can forget, they have never been correct.
  2. #2  
    Are you new to the internet?
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Are you new to the internet?
    what is that suppose to mean? Everyone knows the internet nevers lies
  4. dustiq's Avatar
    Posts
    106 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Are you new to the internet?
    Hilarious.

    I posted this thread to maybe stimulate a discussion as to why we indulge each and every rumor.

    That's what this thread is about. Your post didn't exactly relate to the topic.

    Are you new to the internet?
  5. Xyg
    Xyg is offline
    Xyg's Avatar
    Posts
    1,104 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dustiq View Post
    Hilarious.

    I posted this thread to maybe stimulate a discussion as to why we indulge each and every rumor.

    That's what this thread is about. Your post didn't exactly relate to the topic.

    Are you new to the internet?
    What is this thread about?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Are you new to the internet?
    LMFAO!








    On a serious note. Why does there have to be rumors? Is it really that hard to post a tweet, facebook status, myspace bulletin, web page, smoke signal, text message, post card, carrier pigeon about when something will be released?
  7. #7  
    I heard a rumour
    Ooh, ooh, I heard a rumour
    They say you got a broken heart
    I heard a rumour
    Ooh, ooh, yes I did, boy
    I heard a rumour, ooh

    I think that Bananarama heard the rumor first!
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dustiq View Post
    Your post didn't exactly relate to the topic.

    Are you new to the internet?
    Clearly you're new to forums.
  9. #9  
    We indulge in each and every rumor because it's a small price to pay for something we are *hoping* for. Sometimes the rumors are for things we need and other times we're led like sheep down a path set by some troll.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  10. #10  
    Maybe we can start a rumor about Obama taking over Palm and starting a "cash for smartphones" stimulus package. Our grandchildren will love us for that one!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    Maybe we can start a rumor about Obama taking over Palm and starting a "cash for smartphones" stimulus package. Our grandchildren will love us for that one!
    *Throws Pre out the window*
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    Maybe we can start a rumor about Obama taking over Palm and starting a "cash for smartphones" stimulus package. Our grandchildren will love us for that one!
    Palm Pelosi?

    Remember, you heard it here first, folks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by dustiq View Post
    So there's a new rumor!

    There's a new rumor everyday, and I don't think any of them have been correct.

    Does PreCentral have to indulge in every single rumor posted on the forums?

    Sorry if this thread is unappreciated, mods can delete it if they'd like.

    It's just getting old seeing "Rumor:" plastered all over the PreCentral home, then the next day, new rumors that counteract other rumors. And any rumor about release dates on apps or updates you can forget, they have never been correct.
    dude you read my mind. I was thinking the same exact thing with this new pixi rumor. Everyday there is something new. Everyday it changes to nevermind.... I think that is why a lot of people get frustrated with the pre. So many rumors that keep falling through. I would rather just get up one day and be over joyed over something new. The rumors take the fun out of it for me. The app catalog rumor was also frustrating. I thought we would have apps two days ago and then yesterday and then today.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    Maybe we can start a rumor about Obama taking over Palm and starting a "cash for smartphones" stimulus package. Our grandchildren will love us for that one!
    That sounds better then most. I for one would not be surprised to see such a thing come true. With bill for 50% service and 50% US gross revenue tax?

    Now I heard that there is a battery coming out for the Pre that has a radioactive dot. The phone will last on a charge for 74 years.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Now I heard that there is a battery coming out for the Pre that has a radioactive dot. The phone will last on a charge for 74 years.
    Solar power actually.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    Maybe we can start a rumor about Obama taking over Palm and starting a "cash for smartphones" stimulus package. Our grandchildren will love us for that one!
    Quote Originally Posted by fightonyourfeet View Post
    Solar power actually.
    Tree hugger.
  17. dustiq's Avatar
    Posts
    106 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
       #17  
    Now I know that if I make a thread on PreCentral, I'll be attacked by elitist trolls.

    That'll teach me to try to stimulate discussion on a forum.

    I guess I should gb2/b/, there'd be less annoyances there.
  18. eji930's Avatar
    Posts
    341 Posts
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    #18  
    .....LATE!!!!
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall View Post
    Palm Pelosi?

    Remember, you heard it here first, folks!
    That's totally funny!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  20. Sovvy's Avatar
    Posts
    62 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    #20  
    Is 'Insert thread here' an app! Or is it 1.3 already in the works? Or maybe Pre 2! Or a car touchstone? Or a pony? OHHHHHH, ITS A PONY YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions