1.    #1  
    So i've been developing applications on the pre, I've registered on palm website and everything. I have not yet submitted an app because i do not feel it is rdy to be distributed but heard about this 99$ dev fee but there is apparently beta 5$ dev fee going on right now.

How do I find that, or do I have to submit an app before I can upgrade my account for just 5$ opposed to 99$?

Secondly how long will that 5$ deal last?
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    i thought it was for early access developers only but maybe not. just upgrade your dev account on developer.palm.com to do the payment. your app doesn't need to be ready
    You have to have submitted your username to your App handler and been approved to be part of the beta, I assume. That is unless everyone see the upgrade your account on developer.palm.com. I thought that was still invite only. If you don't have an App ready for the catalog, I don't think there is any chance of getting into the beta.
    Last edited by sacherjj; 10/02/2009 at 02:10 PM.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Where can you upgrade your account? I have an existing account on developer.palm.com but I don't see any option or link to do such an upgrade. Under "My Account", I don't see anything either...
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    Quote Originally Posted by cohoman View Post
    Where can you upgrade your account? I have an existing account on developer.palm.com but I don't see any option or link to do such an upgrade. Under "My Account", I don't see anything either...
    If you haven't been contacted, I doubt there is a way for you to upgrade at this time. I believe this is covered under the NDA, so I'm not even acknowledging the existence of said program.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.