1.    #1  
    Verizon: Will get updated version of Palm Pre in first quarter of 2010
    It's amazing how easy it is to spread a rumor these days. Somebody from Thestreet.com, who probably doesn't like the Palm Pre, spread a rumor last week that Verizon was reconsidering carrying the Pre because of low sales. The rumor soon became "fact" when spread to several legit websites. We can confidently tell you that Verizon will be carrying the Palm Pre the first quarter of 2010.

There is a twist to this as well. Verizon may be carrying an updated version of the Pre: one that has more memory (or a micro-sd slot), has a slightly bigger screen, and one that fixes the screen bleed problem.

Perhaps the person at Thestreet.com who spread the rumor was an iPhone ******. Nothing would surprise us these days.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Verizon: Will get updated version of Palm Pre in first quarter of 2010
    It's amazing how easy it is to spread a rumor these days. Somebody from Thestreet.com, who probably doesn't like the Palm Pre, spread a rumor last week that Verizon was reconsidering carrying the Pre because of low sales. The rumor soon became "fact" when spread to several legit websites. We can confidently tell you that Verizon will be carrying the Palm Pre the first quarter of 2010.

There is a twist to this as well. Verizon may be carrying an updated version of the Pre: one that has more memory (or a micro-sd slot), has a slightly bigger screen, and one that fixes the screen bleed problem.

Perhaps the person at Thestreet.com who spread the rumor was an iPhone ******. Nothing would surprise us these days.
    If it's a rumor and you feel it's a ridiculous one at that, then why propagate it by starting a thread? I'm not attacking you . . . just wondering.
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Seriously?

The author (Scott Moritz) is hated by most knowledgeable people in the Apple community because he's a moron and always makes predictions that are wrong. His track record is a million times more anti-Apple than anti-Pre. You can have all you want of him, it's your turn.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by thaansa3 View Post
    if it's a rumor and you feel it's a ridiculous one at that, then why propagate it by starting a thread? I'm not attacking you . . . Just wondering.

what is with you people. I do not own a pre, i am waiting for the v model. I am nice enough to follow the pre for the mb and so many of you have negtive comments.

If your parents didn't teach you than i am......... If you do not have something nice to say, don't say anything.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    MicroSD card on a Verizon phone? Isn't that like speculating that the Vatican is going to start handing out free condoms?

Or has the big red overlord loosened up a bit and started to allow users some control over their own phones?
    Hmmm...if there's going to be a Verizon Pre with larger screen and microSD, then I think I'll have to get a V-Pre and hack to it work on Sprint!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions