works for me! as you can see from my sig, i went to palm to get away from windoze
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    works for me! as you can see from my sig, i went to palm to get away from windoze
    windoze lol! same here
    Apache-->755p-->Mogul-->Pre-->TP2-->Hero--->PRE!!!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    UGH. That is a very old and somewhat lame twist on the proper name. It's just as bad -and old- as Micro$oft. It is 2009, you know.

However, that said, I'm glad Palm is getting away from Windows Mobile. Microsoft really needs to bring Windows Mobile into the 21st century, both in functionality and ease of use. The Windows 95 look and feel died years ago and should NEVER have been forced onto a phone.
    Hiw about Windows slowble.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I think this was a great move for palm but windows mobile is a great and usable OS for particular consumer demographics. It takes the power of windows desktop and puts it in your pocket. You can not only boot android and linux from it, but install applications from any source, not just an app store. Im not saying its perfect though, but neither is webos or any mobile os at the moment.