1.    #1  
    is there anyone that can herlp with putting apps and excuse me if i'm explaining this wrong but on different cards rather than on one long card? So what im looking for is to be able to go left and right for apps not just loading on the first card and having to scroll down.
    Touch and hold on the app and it will be highlighted with a bright white circle. You can then drag it anywhere on the page.

To do you what you want to do, just drag it to the edge of the page and wait for a second. The page will switch and you can release the app anywhere on whatever page you want it.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by biggnaa20; 09/14/2009 at 12:51 PM.
  3.    #3  
    I did try that but i only have the 3 pages to the left and right I was told you can have around 5 pages rather than the 3...
    I also have 3 pages left to right, but I don't really want it wider. Right now mine is 3x2, but I haven't stacked apps vertically to test that.
    you have to use web os quickinstaller to get more pages and you can make as many pages as you want .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->