Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Just talked to Josh from Engadget who said "soon" for 1.2 and - do not see Jon now...
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Go get him ronnie!
  3.    #63  
    After the show of hands was weak, Jon started clapping for the few people whose hands were up - in order to start an applause - and it didn't work! No one else clapped. I seriously felt bad for him. But over all it was good. He said he saw main selling points of Pixie over the Pre are candybar form factor, small size, and price.
  4.    #64  
    Neil Patel was one of the other interviewees who was trashing the Nokia.
    About 20 people raised their hands when he asked who owned a pre, I was all the way in the back and I barely made it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnienyc View Post
    By the way, I only saw 3 hands at a glance - I could probablt see about 75 percent of the audience, there were probably more hands up behind me. Still it was clear that this was not particularly a Pre crowd.
    That makes sense now... 3 did seem crazy low
    Factor in the remaining 25% and comes to... FOUR pre owners.
    Now that's more like it

but seriously... thanks for the play by play.
    Was there any comments on the Cliq? I'm really thinking that one will be a hit.
  7.    #67  
    Not surprisingly - Jon was just whisked off in a huge black Suburban before we could catch him. Doh!
    I can't believe they were bashing nokia and nokia is the feaking sponsor what a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    About 20 people raised their hands when he asked who owned a pre, I was all the way in the back and I barely made it in.
    That sounds a bit better.....

Seriously, Thanks to both of you at the event for blogging!!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Not surprisingly - Jon was just whisked off in a huge black Suburban before we could catch him. Doh!
    Follow him! xD
    I was wondering if that was hime or not.
    nokia , i never did like them anyways lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13.    #73  
    They weren't bashing - just they all agreed that the screen sucked. He showed that he was swiping and the screen was not responding.
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    all 3 of you?
    +1
    lol
  15.    #75  
    Then they joked about Nokia pulling their sponsorship!
  16.    #76  
    till it's nice to know that they are not just kissing Nokia *** for $
  17.    #77  
    Thanks for chiming in Younghov - so I guess the hand count was somewhere between 3 and 20 ;-)
    Did Josh ask anything about Gmail on the Pre? I know that's his major sore point about it.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
  19.    #79  
    Don't remember any Q about Gmail on the Pre
    Thanks for chiming in Younghov - so I guess the hand count was somewhere between 3 and 20 ;-)
    Yea it somewere in between lol I didn't raise my hand and I'm a pre owner so imagine the others who didn't raise their hands.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast