Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Starting today the Palm Pre™ phone from Sprint is available for $149.99 with a two-year service agreement and after a $150 instant rebate and $100 mail-in rebate.

This pricing is available through Sprint stores, on the web (Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, and Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint) and by calling Sprint’s telesales group (1-800-SPRINT1).

Customers who paid $199.99 (after rebate) for Palm Pre within the past 30 days may be able to receive a price match adjustment.

Please take your receipt to the same type of retail outlet where the phone was purchased (i.e, if you bought your phone at a Sprint store, you can go to any Sprint store; if from a Best Buy, go to a Best Buy, etc.).

Customers who purchased a Palm Pre through Sprint Telesales or sprint.com may call 1-800-777-4681 (1-800-SPRINT1) and select Option 2.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Good info-- bought mine 2 weeks ago, 50 bux is 3 rounds of golf for me! I'm goin' golfing!
    Four trips to the shooting range for me
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I paid $150 Canadian Which is like a package of golf balls and a couple sticks of gum in American dollars.

Well.. More like $138 U.S dollars.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Be aware that if you purchased your Pre from Best Buy, they may try to "wiggle" their way out of price matching as my local Best Buy store told me "Sprint, nor its franchise stores, nor Radio Shack are considered our competition!" That being said, I promptly went to Walmart online and printed their $149 listed price and took that to Best Buy. They had no choice but to redeem the $50 price match!
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hammysink View Post
    Good info-- bought mine 2 weeks ago, 50 bux is 3 rounds of golf for me! I'm goin' golfing!
    3 rounds of golf! Here $50 is lucky to get one round. You playing goofey golf? JK

I may have to go to Best Buy for my $50. My Pre is about 3 weeks old
    Quote Originally Posted by FlameOut View Post
    3 rounds of golf! Here $50 is lucky to get one round. You playing goofey golf? JK

I may have to go to Best Buy for my $50. My Pre is about 3 weeks old
    Hell $50.00 bucks in Canada will only get you on a pitch and putt.....and that's only if you go after 4pm, don't use a cart, let others riding play through, and don't go after any stray balls that go into the bush.

Of course the sun goes down at 8pm here now, so that forces you to play with yellow or orange golf balls after a certain time.

Hell I'd rather take the $50.00 and just apply it towards my Bell bill.

Oh wait a minute..........this offer isn't available through Bell yet so I guess that makes this a moot point.
    If anybody cares, this also applies to people who upgraded an existing plan to the Pre, and not just new customers.

I upgraded my Sprint phone to a Pre at BestBuy (yes, you can do that at a retail store and not just through sprint).

I paid $199 just like a new susbscriber, and I went back yesterday to get my $50 credit. I had used a debit card, so they gave me my refund in cash which I spent on a Touchstone.