1.    #1  
    I really think that with the debut of the Pixie really out of left field, the often os updates, facebook app, 8 gigs on the pixie, LED Notifications....all of these are examples of gripes that i have heard since day one that seem to have be taken care of recently.

I mean with all the doubt that surrounds Palm it seems to me that they have made the decision to seriously listen to the people paying the salary's and keeping them afloat.

Now I really think they deserve a kudos for their efforts. Now is not the time however, to hit the wall, or rest on your laurels Palm.

Now is the time to start AMPING this OS and these devices UP to the next level. There is still a-lot to do, so enjoy the cake that you deserve and party it up tomorrow. But come back Thursday and it's back to work!

I think this might be my first "rant" here, sorry if it's missing other examples but its late. Does anyone else feel the same?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    are you telling the developers what to do? lol
    Last edited by MaxLOL; 09/09/2009 at 12:36 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, My PC was acting up. I alerted a Mod, and asked the title of the Dbl post be changed. Sorry, but I am the DBL POST KING
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.