1.    #1  
    Yup, over $2300 already....just thought someone would like to know!
    "This world is totally Fugazi." -Fish (Marillion)
    Originally posted by OrangeDeluxe
    Yup, over $2300 already....just thought someone would like to know!
    Every day I have been checking out the auction to see where the price is for the Treo. Last time I checked, price was over $3000.00. Tonight I check and the price is back down to $2383.00. So, I check the Bid History and no bids show up since 11December2001.

I am guessing Ebay is having some Technical Difficulties.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    If you read the rest of the Bid History page, you would have seen that all the bids made since the 11th have either been retracted or cancelled due to noncomplience with the bid policy.

Just more proof that if you are going to make a bid, make sure you have the money to back it up!

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    I remember reading on another site some guy talking junk a few hours after the auction was up tht it should be this amount instead of the amount it was, HS showed them!
    Originally posted by volcanopele
    If you read the rest of the Bid History page, you would have seen that all the bids made since the 11th have either been retracted or cancelled due to noncomplience with the bid policy.

Just more proof that if you are going to make a bid, make sure you have the money to back it up!

Jason
    Thanks for the info. I did not see that. That is what I get for not reading all the information.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Well, as of right now, the highest bidder has brought the price up to $3050.00. Wow!

I did a little checking. I suspect this particular bidder is legit, because I think it's Josh Levine. He not only owns the josh.com domain, but he's also the co-founder of Island ECN and, if I'm correct, Datek Online as well. He pretty much wrote the code that processes NASDAQ trading, so you can bet he's got a bit of dough.

Hey VC guys -- if he ends up being the winner of this auction (and there's only 17 hours left but who knows?), I smell a story there. Go ask him what made him want the first Treo. I'd be interested.
    <B>Traveliter</B>/ Lani Teshima. 2000: Blue Vdx. 2001: Vpl. Travel writer, <A href="http://www.mouseplanet.com/lani/">MousePlanet.com</A>
    Publisher/Editor:
    - <B><A href="http://www.pilotlite.org">Pilotlite.org</A></B>: Simplify your travel with a PDA.
    - <B><A href="http://www.travelite.org">Travelite.org</A></B>: Learn how to travel with just your carry-on
    Originally posted by Traveliter
    Well, as of right now, the highest bidder has brought the price up to $3050.00. Wow!

Hey VC guys -- if he ends up being the winner of this auction (and there's only 17 hours left but who knows?), I smell a story there. Go ask him what made him want the first Treo. I'd be interested.
    Maybe beucase he want to help charity? I would be interested in a story as well.