1.    #1  
    My tracking number shows that my pre is out on the delivery truck with an ontime delivery for today. Could get here anytime. Cant wait.....I keep looking out the window . It blows that my number isnt being ported until tommorow. I wonder if I can call sprint and have them change it to sooner.
    welcome brother Pre Owner.
    Oh man that would suck if UPS or what we like to call it in my office (Undeliverable Parcel Service) lost your package like it did mine!!!

Of course your package may be easier to find as it's only 1lb and comes in a box that is what....8"x8"x5"??

The package of mine that they lost was only 28lbs and 8' long.....yes 8 feet long???

The good part was that I could call them from my Pre and give them crap, and the sound quality was great!!!

Have fun with your new toy.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks biggnaa20. I just called Sprint and they said I can just call them when the phone gets here and get the number ported in a few hours . They also said that my phone will have a temporary number on it when it gets here and so I can use the phoen right away.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Smart View Post
    Oh man that would suck if UPS or what we like to call it in my office (Undeliverable Parcel Service) lost your package like it did mine!!!

Of course your package may be easier to find as it's only 1lb and comes in a box that is what....8"x8"x5"??

The package of mine that they lost was only 28lbs and 8' long.....yes 8 feet long???

The good part was that I could call them from my Pre and give them crap, and the sound quality was great!!!

Have fun with your new toy.
    Crap now im nervous .
  6.    #6  
    Just got here....opening box.......this is like christmas.
  7.    #7  
    The box
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8.    #8  
    Opened
    Looking forward to hearing your reactions. What phone were you using before? I came from the HTC Touch Pro and have been loving the Pre! Everything that I missed from my TP the homebrewers have been steadily developing in, and the UI is soooooooo much more intuitive I love using the phone now.

nb
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Check for oreo and that the two halves are tight to each other both top and bottom.

If not - send 'er back and get a replacement... lol
  11.    #11  
  12.    #12  
    First let me say these phones are very nice. They had our phone numbers on the box. I have taken them both out of the box. Mine is a bit harder to slide open than my wifes phone.. They both have a very slight oreo.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggnaa20 View Post
    Looking forward to hearing your reactions. What phone were you using before? I came from the HTC Touch Pro and have been loving the Pre! Everything that I missed from my TP the homebrewers have been steadily developing in, and the UI is soooooooo much more intuitive I love using the phone now.

nb
    I am coming from a Blackberry Curve. Looks like the phones arent going to even let me get past the activation screen until tonight at midnight after the phones are activated. Every customer service person at sprint says something different. I guess its a waiting game.....
    Quote Originally Posted by splitsick View Post
    First let me say these phones are very nice. They had our phone numbers on the box. I have taken them both out of the box. Mine is a bit harder to slide open than my wifes phone.. They both have a very slight oreo.
    The slider is going to be a little tough to slide open when you first start using it - that's how mine was. But with more use it starts to slide open a lot easier (not to the point where it feels defective) but to the point where it feels like it should be.
    Good thing this didn't happen:

The oreo happens to most Pres. Mine isn't bad, and I can live with it
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Hey splitick I'm glad that the same thing didn't happen with your package as it did mine.

It's almost midnight, so is there any word on the phone being hooked up or not?

Or are you so thrilled with your new toy, that you have forgotten us already? LOL...
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Smart View Post
    Hey splitick I'm glad that the same thing didn't happen with your package as it did mine.

It's almost midnight, so is there any word on the phone being hooked up or not?

Or are you so thrilled with your new toy, that you have forgotten us already? LOL...
    I can't put this thing down. It got activated at about 10pm last night and I have been on it non stop. This thing is absolutley incredible!!! Had no idea a phone could operate like this.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    The slider is going to be a little tough to slide open when you first start using it - that's how mine was. But with more use it starts to slide open a lot easier (not to the point where it feels defective) but to the point where it feels like it should be.
    Yeah the slider is perfect now.
    Quote Originally Posted by splitsick View Post
    I can't put this thing down. It got activated at about 10pm last night and I have been on it non stop. This thing is absolutley incredible!!! Had no idea a phone could operate like this.
    I find this website to be just as addictive as the Pre. If you get tired of one, then you move to the other. LOL......