Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    So today I had the Music app playing with email and messaging open in the back ground. I decide to try out the new Yahtzee and got the error that says:

Sorry, Too Many Cards
    Please toss away any you're not
    using to make room for more.

I had to close all cards before Yahtzee would open.

It was the first time I have seen that error and just wanted to pass it along.

I am resetting the Pre to see if that will help...we will see.
    I had the same thing happen with my pre...can't remember what exactly I had open @ the time, but I haven't had the problem since. You might try to reboot it and see if it does it then.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Thats funny over the last week i get that error also.....funny thing is, i have no cards open!!??!!!?
    I have had to reboot before it would open a card
    The Wams
    Yes it's a known memory leak that sometimes happens. It's usually rare but it does occur. Restarting your Pre will usually keep the error from returning too frequently.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Yes it's a known memory leak that sometimes happens.
    It sound like memory is becoming fragmented. Maybe someone needs to write a defrag app.
    I find these posts funny because the first time I picked up a Pre in the store, before I fiddled with anything else I *tried* to crash it.

14-15 cards later I gave up and saw how quickly I could swipe them away, with no lag, so it's gotta be an individual app randomly leaking.
    I have had the same problem but if I think about it it has only been since I been adding homebrews, not that I am stopping adding homebrews but thought I'd mention it!!
    Agree with Achill3s...don't know why it occurs, but a 3min reboot usually fixes it. Just my 2 cents.