1.    #1  
    has anyone tried using the Iphone spoof tweak for internet browsing on the Pre? i wanna get some feedback before i use it cause it said that some web pages may not work with it!? so if anybody is using it id appreciate what you have to say about this tweak..
    Oh...that's what that tweak is for!

I want the world to know that the Pre exists, so I wont be spoofing my Pre. Interesting, though!
  3.    #3  
    im using several other ones right now though and i really like them..and the virtual keyboard is tight!!
    care to upload a screen capture. I'm pretty lost as to what this tweak does.
    it makes the website think that your pre is an iphone. so for some sites it auto loads the iphone version, and enables certain browsing which is customized for the iphone... also formats pictures and videos
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Oh...that's what that tweak is for!

I want the world to know that the Pre exists, so I wont be spoofing my Pre. Interesting, though!
    This post made me want to remove the iphone spoof tweak. Great Point there, the More Pre's being seen, quicker Pre webpage formats....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I was just thinking that it would be nice if there were a tweak for this. Had no idea it existed; thanks!

(Ran into a situation the other night where I was trying to order Papa Johns via the website on my Pre - but the full HTML site was too bloated and the "mobile site" was too small - required a lot of pinch-to-zooms. Ended up just ordering on my iPod Touch because PJ has a customized iPhone-recognizing website.)