1.    #1  
    I am getting frustrated at how slow things are going. i mean i went from an iphone 3g to the palm pre and i do like the devide, but i am getting bored with it!! where are the sexy apps.. where is yahoo messenger and why is there no official facebook app if palm pre was making a big deal about them!!! Sometimes I get jealous at my coworkers Iphone3gs..the thing is fast but then i remember it can't multi-task.

Palm please hurry with these apps and make them sexy!! And yes, i have homebrew apps but they are not sleek at all, ugly actually. And how can u not have text forwaring palm!! I went 2 years without it on iphone and now i have to go without again? lol

ok, that's it.
    App Catalog goes live in September. Expect a plethora of apps then. (Developers want $$$)
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Apps? Why? I bet you want tires on your new car too... pathetic.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    I understand your concern OP. Apps will eventually come and we're hoping sooner rather than later. Re the homebrews, I respectfully disagree with you. Many of them are very functional and many are well made and well designed. In fact I have downloaded quite a few.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    I understand your concern OP. Apps will eventually come and we're hoping sooner rather than later. Re the homebrews, I respectfully disagree with you. Many of them are very functional and many are well made and well designed. In fact I have downloaded quite a few.
    QFT. There are a few Homebrews I can almost guarantee I will still continue to use when there are thousands of Apps in the Catalog down the line. Checkbook for example. It's sleek, "sexy", and does exactly what I want it to do. The only reason I would stop using it is if Bank of America came out with one of their own that automatically took in to consideration their "Keep the Change" program, but to be honest I don't really care if I spend an extra 15 seconds adding in another entry for the $.12 it rounded up and placed in to my savings.