1.    #1  
    Since day one of buying the Pre about 5 weeks ago it seems to be a pain for the pre to connect to the internet.

Any app that uses data i usually have to close a couple times after it times out trying to connect to sprint's 3g network.

The way i usually connect is pull up google maps app a few times to get the phone to connect then when the 3g icon finally lights up and loads the map i quick switch over to web OS and then i have no problem.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE THE SAME PROB even just a short reply YAY OR NAY.....

THANKS
    Nope, I don't have that issue. Have you tried contacting Sprint?
    nay. Internet is quick and snappy. It needs to be in the sea of iphones i work in....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I usually connect but my google map is usually off by a bit. Takes a while to correct itself.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I've had my pre replaced twice for other reasons and sprint seems to be pretty good about that. You should try your luck.
  6.    #6  
    got it replaced it was defective i guess good thing i asked cause last time i went to sprint some ***** didnt even want to look at it he just said its a new product and there will be updates to fix glitches... anyways thanks feedback