1.    #1  
    Well I went to my local Bell Mobility store today to play with the Pre (can't get ours up here until the 27th of August), and I asked how many other people other than me have signed up for the Pre in this particular store (now keep in mind I put my deposit down for mine just over a week ago and I was third on the list)......including me there are 3 people!

Yep that's it, still me and two other lucky people before me.

I stayed an played with the phone for a bit and talked to the kid in the store about how things were going and he showed me the new posters that they have announcing the arrival of the Palm Pre.....well showed me isn't quite true....he showed me the posters still wrapped in their plastic and cardboard. Apparently they aren't allowed to put them out just yet?

Now how crazy is that?

Perhaps that's why there are only 3 of us signed up in this store?

So I walked through the mall and to the other Bell store (yes there are two in this mall), and they wouldn't tell me how many they had, but said that if I were to sign up today that I could get a new phone on Thursday??

I'm thinking 0 - 3 at best in that store too?

Call me crazy, but a better promotional push on the phone could help??

Oh well 2 more sleeps and I get my new toy!!! Oh it's so much like Christmas.....but without the fat guy in a red suit......and I only have to buy a present for me!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................oh sorry got carried away there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Smart View Post
    Well I went to my local Bell Mobility store today to play with the Pre (can't get ours up here until the 27th of August), and I asked how many other people other than me have signed up for the Pre in this particular store (now keep in mind I put my deposit down for mine just over a week ago and I was third on the list)......including me there are 3 people!

Yep that's it, still me and two other lucky people before me.

I stayed an played with the phone for a bit and talked to the kid in the store about how things were going and he showed me the new posters that they have announcing the arrival of the Palm Pre.....well showed me isn't quite true....he showed me the posters still wrapped in their plastic and cardboard. Apparently they aren't allowed to put them out just yet?

Now how crazy is that?

Perhaps that's why there are only 3 of us signed up in this store?

So I walked through the mall and to the other Bell store (yes there are two in this mall), and they wouldn't tell me how many they had, but said that if I were to sign up today that I could get a new phone on Thursday??

I'm thinking 0 - 3 at best in that store too?

Call me crazy, but a better promotional push on the phone could help??

Oh well 2 more sleeps and I get my new toy!!! Oh it's so much like Christmas.....but without the fat guy in a red suit......and I only have to buy a present for me!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................oh sorry got carried away there.
    I guarantee, when you have the phone in your hands and you actually own it, you're going to be on cloud nine. I effin' love every single bit of my Pre.