1.    #1  
    I can't help but feel like I have been waiting for the Palm Pre for ever!!

Please stop having fun until I get mine.

Bell Mobility claims that we will be getting ours on August 27th, but that's such a long way away still.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Hang in there!! I was following all the updates about the Pre's release from February until it finally came out in June. Trust me, it's worth the wait.

I will stop playing any games on mine until it's out in Canada to try to even things out.
    I will keep using my phone, but I will change my wallpaper for an hour to a maple leaf.
  4.    #4  
    I hope the wait is worth it?

The last time I looked forward to getting a new phone, was back in the late 80's when I got my first "Brick" phone.

Sad I know!

Plus this is the first Palm I've ever had. I don't really know what I'm expecting?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    I will keep using my phone, but I will change my wallpaper for an hour to a maple leaf.

Hahahahahaha..........that actually made me laugh!

I tell you what, when I get mine I will load the Stars and Stripes for an hour as a way of saying thanks.
    One hour and counting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #7  
    What a great image. Not just because its the Canadian flag, but the background colours and everything on the Pre looks good.

I will post my stars and Stripes.........in a week or so.
  9.    #9  
    As promised here is my screen shot.

This wasn't my first choice, but I didn't want to run the risk of making it look like I was being a smart ***, so I changed my first choice to this one.

However I am going to attach them all so you can see I actually wanted to find a really good one......I bet oyu can't guess what my first choice was? LOL.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nice. How you enjoying your Pre?
  11.    #11  
    My fricken eyes are burning out of my head from playing with this thing since I got home from work tonight.

In fact I just went and had some dinner about 15 minutes ago.......MMMMMMMM.......Special K cereal! LOL.........I was just too lazy to cook anything and wanted to play for a few more hours before heading off to bed.

You will be pleased to know that I now have had the Stars and Stripes on my Pre longer than I've had anything else. Once I got it loaded it up I left it and moved onto something else.

I do like that Canadian Flag one that you posted, so I think I may run with that tomorrow. I'm not going to worry about changing it over tonight, as there are too many other things to do.
    I picked mine up today also from the Toronto Bell store on Yonge street...can't put it down.
    That's awesome. Check out the Dark Wallpapers thread. I put some others in there.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...allpapers.html