Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Ha!! Some dumb a s s on craigslist in mn is selling homebrew apps. His add says for $15 he will download a program on your pre so you can download over 100 "homebrew" apps....he does say hes not selling the apps, just the service to download....im guessing file coaster!!!!

I mean come on please.....do you really have to stoop this low to get money from people??? Im going to place a craigslist add with the precentral website so people can do it for free!!!!!

Heres the posting # if you wanna see 1319761751. Craigslist.org minneapolis / st.paul
    The Wams
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Some people amaze me.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    He's probably 13 and short on budget for a 3 inch condom.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Haha fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    He's probably 13 and short on budget for a 3 inch condom.
    lmao
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Hahaha. People will do anything on Craigslist to gain that extra buck. Whoever falls for it, though, I feel sorry for them..
    You know, this actually makes sense. There's tons of people who are too intimidated by the SDK to install FileCoaster themselves. Just like there are many people who are too intimidated by rooting their Pre or Jailbreaking their iPhone. My wife for example really didn't wanna do this stuff herself. She wanted me to do it even though I know she'd do just fine trying it herself.

So... this guy offers to do it FOR those people for a small fee. I suppose they can come to him with their Pre and then he'll install FileCoaster through the SDK?

It means he's providing a service to those who need it.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    yeah, prices my be a little high but i dont see anything wrong with it?
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP