Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    does anyone have any info on any updates for the pre i mean real updates lol
  2. #2  
    Wholesale Calvin Klein ,Fashion designer Calvin Klein is particularly known for his Calvin Klein jeans and and for his many provocative Calvin Klein underwear advertisements. Klein graduated from New York's Fashion Institute of Technology in 1964 and formed his own company; he became a household name during the designer jeans boom of the late 1970s. His name-brand underwear was a hit in the 1980s, helped along by billboards and print ads featuring nearly-naked models in exotic poses. The ads made stars of several models, including Kate Moss, Mark Wahlberg and Christy Turlington. Klein later branched into other products, most notably the fragrance Obsession. In 2002 his company was acquired by the Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation.Teen actress Brooke Shields created a stir with her late 1970s ad for Calvin Klein jeans, in which she delivered the line, "You know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing." on annaz.net,we wholesale Calvin Klein.
  3. #3  
    I'm sorry you haven't gotten an answer to your question yet. I don't know what the first responder said, but made no sense to me. I don't think anyone knows when, or what the next upgrade will be. Believe me, anyone that knew "stuff", and said it, would be fired for doing so.
  4. #4  
    Lol. Now let's go find all the other month old Update threads and post on them.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Lol. Now let's go find all the other month old Update threads and post on them.
    Eh.. It wasn't his fault. The first post was a spam post, and I'm sure he only saw it due to it showing up in the Today's Posts section because of the spam post. Don't be a jerk..
  6. #6  
    What's a pre??
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    Eh.. It wasn't his fault. The first post was a spam post, and I'm sure he only saw it due to it showing up in the Today's Posts section because of the spam post. Don't be a jerk..
    Ok. Did you ever think that maybe I was getting on the Calvin Klien guy for posting on a month old thread? Perhaps your jerk title should be applied elsewhere.

    If the op is still asking, you can find the best guesses on updates by searching for update 1.2.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Ok. Did you ever think that maybe I was getting on the Calvin Klien guy for posting on a month old thread? Perhaps your jerk title should be applied elsewhere.

    If the op is still asking, you can find the best guesses on updates by searching for update 1.2.
    Umm.. Seeing as that was a spam post and is blatantly obvious, I highly doubt you were getting at the spam guy with your comment.
  9. #9  
    Who was the person to resurect the month old thread? That's right; it was Mr. Klein.

Posting Permissions