1.    #1  
    Good Evening everyone! I made the switch to the Pre from a Tour today, and I'm already starting to love it! I've been a BlackBerry user for about two years now, and I really felt like it was time for a change...and I'm feeling like it was a great change!

Just a couple of questions, if everyone doesn't mind...

1)Does the Pre not come pre-installed with an Alarm app? If so, I can't seem to find it. If not, is there one that I can download?
    2)What's a good way to make the battery last a little longer? This seems like the Pre's only downfall, that it just leeaaakkkksss battery life like nobody's business! Has anyone tried one of the Seidio extended batteries? Would those be a good way to go?
    3)What's the best method of protecting this phone, especially the screen? I was thinking about going with the Best Skins Ever one, but wasn't sure if anyone had any comments/suggestions?

Again, I'm overall excited and glad that I made this switch! Thanks in advance for your help and indulging a Pre n00b!

edit: I also wanted to ask if anyone knows of an app that would change your connections based on your location, i.e. when I get home it turns off the wireless network and turns wifi off...leaving home it would do the reverse, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebokonist View Post
    Good Evening everyone! I made the switch to the Pre from a Tour today, and I'm already starting to love it! I've been a BlackBerry user for about two years now, and I really felt like it was time for a change...and I'm feeling like it was a great change!

Just a couple of questions, if everyone doesn't mind...

1)Does the Pre not come pre-installed with an Alarm app? If so, I can't seem to find it. If not, is there one that I can download?
    2)What's a good way to make the battery last a little longer? This seems like the Pre's only downfall, that it just leeaaakkkksss battery life like nobody's business! Has anyone tried one of the Seidio extended batteries? Would those be a good way to go?
    3)What's the best method of protecting this phone, especially the screen? I was thinking about going with the Best Skins Ever one, but wasn't sure if anyone had any comments/suggestions?

Again, I'm overall excited and glad that I made this switch! Thanks in advance for your help and indulging a Pre n00b!

edit: I also wanted to ask if anyone knows of an app that would change your connections based on your location, i.e. when I get home it turns off the wireless network and turns wifi off...leaving home it would do the reverse, etc.
    1) The alarm app is in the clock app, at the bottom of the screen there is a bell. Touch it and set your time

2)Just give the battery a few charges and it will get better with time.

3) I use bodygaurdz and I love it.