1.    #1  
    How many of you are going to test out the NFL app tonight?

The game starts @ 8pm eastern, you can listen live.

I know i am going to test it out. Can't wait until the regular season begins!

I guess we can report back here to this thread and find out how it worked for everybody.
    Yes, I just attempted to play the game audio, and get only an error. The Game Center info updates nicely, (though I don't see any live mode that tells what each play is- Play-by-Play updates after each play, but doesn't say what happened), but the game audio isn't working.

Edit: The Current Drive view seems to do what I want.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 08/09/2009 at 07:29 PM.
  3.    #3  
    I can not get the audio to work also. Getting the same error. I hope they get this bug worked out before the season starts. I really like the current drive feature and how it shows the field and graphics and the play by play descriptions below it.

I am going to try the all scoring game alerts box and the red zone alert to see how that works, if they send out a text message or some other way.

Everything else is good.
    Last edited by Pea_Sea_Ess; 08/09/2009 at 07:40 PM.
  4.    #4  
    The game alerts work! I got a text message about the team entering the red zone.
    No sound here as well and worse it locked up the phone.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Just another to confirm that radio stream not working. Middle usa here right in Sprint's hometown area. Think they would have tested this one out before the first chance to showcase what should bd a great app
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I seem to recall from other phones that had the nfl mobile app that it has never worked for preseason games.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Really? That'd be kind of weird, considering it gave actual stream links, the error was just that the stream wasn't working. I mean, why bother generating a link for the stream if you're not streaming the Preseason games?
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Really? That'd be kind of weird, considering it gave actual stream links, the error was just that the stream wasn't working. I mean, why bother generating a link for the stream if you're not streaming the Preseason games?

Good point. This is a great application for the Pre, especially since it is free but my goodness, either test the live radio feed or don't hook it up guys!