1.    #1  
    I woke up this morning and went to call a friend and he couldnt hear me through my mic. if i yell they can hear me faintly. but if i blow through the mic it sounds loud and normal. has anyone had this problem on theyre palm 700wx. is there a part i need to replace or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson28 View Post
    I woke up this morning and went to call a friend and he couldnt hear me through my mic. if i yell they can hear me faintly. but if i blow through the mic it sounds loud and normal. has anyone had this problem on theyre palm 700wx. is there a part i need to replace or what?
    I have this same problem.....also, many of my friend's calls to me give them the error message that the "lines are busy", but when I call them back the call goes through directly. I periodically update my phone, so that doesn't seem to be an issue, plus I live in an area with terrific Sprint service. Help!
    Try pulling the battery out to reset it first.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    A hard reset might help fix the problem, but doing that will erase everything on the treo and put it back to factory defaults. To do that, take out the battery and hold down the red power button. Put the battery back in but continue to hold down the power button. Once the first splash screen loads up, let go of the power button. It should prompt you to erase all data.