Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    Is it possible to forward a txt message, or picture message?
    Unfortunately not at this time. Hopefully Palm is listening to the community and will enable such a feature, much like that found on Treos. Holding my breath...

ME

Just re-read your post and wanted to make sure I was responding re: the correct device...Palm Pre?
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Thats not true, There is a simple script that enables it if you have rooted your phone.
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberelex View Post
    Thats not true, There is a simple script that enables it if you have rooted your phone.
    Could you explain that in english please?
    The info you need to enable forwarding is found here:

http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...rward_Messages

Everything you need to know to apply the patch or make the modifications is contained elsewhere on the site if you haven't worked with the stuff involved in the process. I'm sure at some point palm will include this in an update in the mean time the community has done a lot to modify things to add functionality that wasn't there or commented out for unknown reasons.
    The info you need to enable forwarding is found here:

http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...rward_Messages

Everything you need to know to apply the patch or make the modifications is contained elsewhere on the site if you haven't worked with the stuff involved in the process. I'm sure at some point palm will include this in an update in the mean time the community has done a lot to modify things to add functionality that wasn't there or commented out for unknown reasons.