1.    #1  
    This new ARM netbook called the Touch Book by Always Innovating would be an awesome platform for the webOS. It couldn't be a strait port because of the Resistive touch screen on the netbook, but it has the same CPU.

It's not going to happen without some really skilled hackers, but I would love to see it!

Tim
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I hope so.

Good article here too.

ARM-based netbooks set to arrive on US shores by year end - Ars Technica

Android will be first I'm sure but with synergy would be cool to autosync music I request, calendar, events and even my webos picture frame utosyncs with the pictures from my phone when marked to.

Some day maybe.....
  3.    #3  
    I mean, If I could have the webOS apps I use now, the amazing browser, flash support, and the same open nature running on a larger screen with a full keyboard... that would be amazing. I would kill to have that device.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about