1.    #1  
    Yeah so did anyone see this on AOTS? If I find a link with it I will post it. I have to admit that it was actually pretty amusing. They basically made our palm girlie out to be possessed due to the secret evil nature of the Pre and how that Apple is powerless to affect Pre or Sprints success.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by martial_way View Post
    Yeah so did anyone see this on AOTS? If I find a link with it I will post it. I have to admit that it was actually pretty amusing. They basically made our palm girlie out to be possessed due to the secret evil nature of the Pre and how that Apple is powerless to affect Pre or Sprints success.
    I ran across it today. It was funnier than the YouTube version of the commercial they showed before the skit. I liked how creepy possessed Palm girl fought back Minister Jobs.

Here's the link. It's the last piece on there so for those who don't want to watch the whole 10 mins. worth or so, move ahead to like 7:36, although the Rolling Stones piece before it was rather funny, too.

I think all this notice even if mocking is good for business:

Around The Net 7.31.09 - G4tv.com
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I just realized, because I found this post by searching before posting, that this is on the general Palm talk thread. Since it's Pre-centric, I'm posting it over there, too.