Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Is anyone having trouble with transfering pics from the Pre to a folder on your computer (windows vista)? I have about 25% of the pics I've taken with my Pre, corrupted when viewed from my computer in the USB mode on the Pre. They are fine on the Pre and on my computer the color is shot, or blocked out, or cut in half. Some are on the thumbnails only, and some the thumbnail looks fine and when transfered the pic is shot. Once the pic has been transfered to the computer, something is lost too, when i transfer it back to the Pre its then corrupt too. Do i need to update something? or should i be using some other program to move pictures to my computer.
    Last edited by mikewardo; 07/25/2009 at 04:28 PM.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I have updated windows photo gallery. reset the pre and my computer, and none of this has helped. I had a similiar problem with some of my pictures when i transfered them from my xp computer to my vista computer. There is no pattern to which ones are being corrupted. I can take 5 pictures of the same thing and 4 will transfer fine and one will be corrupt. I wouldnt care so much but some of the pics are good and i dont want to destroy or loose them.