Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Okay so whenever I do a change on my calendar, I get this msg:

"Incorrect password for my email address"

I then click on it and it opens up a "change login settings" which says my email address and a text area to type in my password. I typed it in and then my "preference and accounts" pops up and then I click on "sync now" and I get the "incorrect password for..." again.

Can anyone help me remove this msg from reappearing every time? PLEASE!

Thank you very much!
    Which email accounts are you trying to add, Yahoo or Gmail?
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I have already added my msn and yahoo; I can check my email and it all works fine but I get that msg after I've added a new event to my calendar.
    Which calendar? Your Gmail calendar on your Pre?
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    No, just the regular calendar that comes with the phone
    That's weird. It might be because the Pre is trying to synch with Gmail (which is the only calendar that is supported other than outlook but you don't have a gmail account) but it doesn't make sense that you just can't add a simple event onto your calendar?

What I would do is to make sure that you have Yahoo as your default email account (open email default page from launcher > tap right corner of screen that says "email" > Preferences & Accounts > Choose Yahoo as default email acount) since you don't have a gmail account. Now try and add a calendar event.

If that doesn't work, remove your msn email account (it can always easily be re-added) and then try to add ur calendar event. It almost sounds like MSN isn't playing nice with your Pre. I have both Yahoo email and Gmail accounts on my Pre and my calendar is fine.

I have mine synched with my Outlook via compaionlink that synchs to my gmail calendar they both synch in either direction just fine. Pre --> Gmail or Gmail --> Pre.

If that doesn't work then sorry bro, wish I could be of more help. Maybe one of the other forum members can help...
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Well actually if I am not mistaken, it started happening after I hooked up the outlook to try to sync. I dont know if that makes any sense.

But thanks! I am going to go ahead and try this as soon as I get a chance and I will let you know if it worked.

Thanks for taking the time in helping me out.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I tried it and still didn't work! I even tried removing all my email accounts (msn and yahoo) and then went and edited a calendar event and when I did, the "incorrect password for my email address" popped up again!

What else could it be?