1.    #1  
    Sorry if this has been discussed.

I'm on vacation right now and decided not to bring my laptop. I have been going insane trying to find a place to play some Hold 'em. Anyone else feel like me? Is there any place to play or a beta app? ANYTHING?!
    not yet someone did just post a VideoPoker app and there has been BlackJack but I'm sure it's coming.
  3.    #3  
    Ahhhh temporary solution! Texas Hold em players. Type in "javascript texas hold em" its not as pretty looking as other poker apps and there isn't online players but its better than nothing
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    there are NO games on the pre - in fact, it's one of the first phones ever to ship without a preinstalled game or a single game available...the brain exercise trial game does not count, nor does the awful connect4 demo - those are sad excuses for games...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by daveyc View Post
    there are NO games on the pre - in fact, it's one of the first phones ever to ship without a preinstalled game or a single game available...the brain exercise trial game does not count, nor does the awful connect4 demo - those are sad excuses for games...
    I agree that they SHOULD HAVE had more apps. But do people really play games on cell phones? Its fun for a moment but after a while you forget about it.

The only apps I want and will actually use is an NFL app and a Texas Hold em app. That's all I want/need
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I do want games..and I have hight hopes for what is possible. I don't expect iPhone type Games (yet), but something that can be engaging, and take up some time would be great.