1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to access yahoo fantasy sports on the pre? I can get to the mobile website, but don't see anything for fantasy sports.
    I have tried and also did not see Yahoo fantasy sports. I have used the web browser to get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by huricane_33 View Post
    I have tried and also did not see Yahoo fantasy sports. I have used the web browser to get there.
    Type in fantasysports.yahoo.com and you can get into it. I have been able to change my lineups for my fantasy baseball team that way
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitraine21 View Post
    Type in fantasysports.yahoo.com and you can get into it. I have been able to change my lineups for my fantasy baseball team that way
    how do you change your lineups. in yahoo fantasy baseball it's sort of a drag and drop of the players. how can you drag and drop with the pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by smashclash View Post
    how do you change your lineups. in yahoo fantasy baseball it's sort of a drag and drop of the players. how can you drag and drop with the pre?
    There is an option underneath under the "research" bar that says roster edit type, where you can choose drag and drop or classic. Tap classic and a pull down bar will pop up and you will be able to change that way