1.    #1  
    Ok I love my pre... I came from the Touch Pro. This ****s all over it.
    I am getting a little bored with it though with the lack of apps.
    Anyways, Here are a few issues I have with the phone, maybe there is something I am over looking.

- Is there an auto-correct for the text message? It seems to only fix a few select words.

- Why when I sync my facebook to my phone it imports EVERY friend of mine. I don't want EVERY friend. And I dont wanna have to go through and delete each one. Is there a way to with my current phone list to just manually add the users I want synced to my FB Acct?

- Messaging tone.... Its rather low and dull, I wanna know how to change it. I have "pimp my sounds" installed on it but it dont seem to keep the changes.

- Why when I swipe away my notifications at the bottom, they eventually come back. The phone should realize that I notice its there, but I'll check it when I want to check it. It would be useful for them short texts like "OK" or "See you in 10" that you dont need to open the messaging card to clear it from the bottom.

- Is there a way to save in my "buddies" on the DialPad... Like the people I text/call the most? Because scrolling through all my contacts sucks. And yea, typing out the name sucks too. I dont wanna be fumbling trying to get to a name quick, especially if all i wanna do is call them.

I dunno if any of this stuff is possible yet, but these are my annoyances. Any ideas? Maybe someone could work on an app that could fix some of these? Reg tweaks maybe?

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Oh yea... one more thing.... An IGNORE button... I'm not really too keen on pressing the power button to ignore a call. I want something on screen that I can press or "drag" to ignore a call.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nuzzle View Post
    Ok I love my pre... I came from the Touch Pro. This ****s all over it.
    I am getting a little bored with it though with the lack of apps.
    Anyways, Here are a few issues I have with the phone, maybe there is something I am over looking.

- Is there an auto-correct for the text message? It seems to only fix a few select words.

- Why when I sync my facebook to my phone it imports EVERY friend of mine. I don't want EVERY friend. And I dont wanna have to go through and delete each one. Is there a way to with my current phone list to just manually add the users I want synced to my FB Acct?

- Messaging tone.... Its rather low and dull, I wanna know how to change it. I have "pimp my sounds" installed on it but it dont seem to keep the changes.

- Why when I swipe away my notifications at the bottom, they eventually come back. The phone should realize that I notice its there, but I'll check it when I want to check it. It would be useful for them short texts like "OK" or "See you in 10" that you dont need to open the messaging card to clear it from the bottom.

- Is there a way to save in my "buddies" on the DialPad... Like the people I text/call the most? Because scrolling through all my contacts sucks. And yea, typing out the name sucks too. I dont wanna be fumbling trying to get to a name quick, especially if all i wanna do is call them.

I dunno if any of this stuff is possible yet, but these are my annoyances. Any ideas? Maybe someone could work on an app that could fix some of these? Reg tweaks maybe?

Thanks
    - Check the forums for the expanded dictionary/auto complete hack.
    - Is "pimp my sounds" the same as My Notifications app? There's also a package of Pre MP3 ringtones that someone increased the volume on. Search the forums.
    - Yes you can create speed dial for your friends on the on screen dialer and on the slide out keyboard. Instructions should be in the help file on your Pre. You can also create Launcher shortcuts for your contacts.
  4.    #4  
    Yea I know about the speed dial. Although im not really a fan of that. I think it would make more sense to have the "buddies" tab on the dialer be like a list of my favorites or something.
    The launcer shortcuts is just a waste of space if ya ask me. lol but thats, I'll look into the auto complete hack