1.    #1  
    Ok folks....I'm protecting myself from all the fussing about making a new thread on this, but.....

Dealing with the funky email formatting issue, when forwarding/replying to a message that has gone through an Exchange Server and loosing formatting.

I use Thunderbird to capture my email while at work. I forwarded a message to myself from my Pre and it had converted all the previous messages into one big blob of text. Not pretty.

But, in Thunderbird, I clicked on View>Message Body>As Plain Text and wow, it all formatted correctly.

I know this isn't a fix or anything, but maybe someone out there will know what to do with the info. I surely do not. Hopefully the WebOS 1.1 update will correct all this.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    What's Thunderbird, and how does it work? Does it reply back through the Exchange server?
  3.    #3  
    Thunderbird doesn't go through an Exchange Server. Since my work place blocks access to my home email account, I use Thunderbird to suck in that email so I can read it here. It's just a program to pull in Email from different email systems. I have my cox.net and my gmail going through here.