Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I accidently tried to send an e-mail in my inbox and now I keep getting eror message "email application alert Error sending RE: free shipping etc..." Can't or don't know how to get into Outbox to delete it.

Thanks
    This happened to me with Gmail and I had to remove the account and reboot to resolve the problem. However, you can try to turn the radio off, go into the mail's main view, and hit the name of the account you've got a stuck message in, then you will see an 'outbox' option. tap on it to view the message and try to either swipe to delete or actually open the email and hit the trash icon after it opens. Next step is to simply pull the battery. Note that I tried all those steps but the only one that worked was deleting the account, rebooting and recreating it.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Delete and reboot, only thing that worked
    I noticed that kept occuring with my Yahoo account. When I went to login settings my password was gone from the outgoing mail server. I inputted my password and the emails went out. I don't know how the password was reset in that only field but that is what solved my problem.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I had the same experience. Again, the only thing that fixed the problem was to delete the email account and then add it back again. I spent hours on the phone with Sprint - they were worse than useless. I did a battery-pull. The only thing that fixed it was deleting the account