1.    #1  
    I am interested in getting rid of my Centro and buying either a Treo Pro or 800w from this forum (in the marketplace section). I currently have a SERO plan.

If I buy someone's Sprint-version Pro or 800w, do I just call Sprint and ask them to activate the new phone? Will those phones work on a Sero plan? Will the previous owner of the phone have to do anything before I can activate it? Just want to check over the precautions before I look in the used phone market.

I think the price of used 800w's should be coming down with the Pro and the Pre. I think I would like the 800w better actually. I never liked the "slippery" feel of my Centro. Love the feel of the 'grippy' Palms.

Thank you in advance for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by CasopoliS View Post
    I am interested in getting rid of my Centro and buying either a Treo Pro or 800w from this forum (in the marketplace section). I currently have a SERO plan.

If I buy someone's Sprint-version Pro or 800w, do I just call Sprint and ask them to activate the new phone? Will those phones work on a Sero plan? Will the previous owner of the phone have to do anything before I can activate it? Just want to check over the precautions before I look in the used phone market.

I think the price of used 800w's should be coming down with the Pro and the Pre. I think I would like the 800w better actually. I never liked the "slippery" feel of my Centro. Love the feel of the 'grippy' Palms.

Thank you in advance for your help.
    Either would work, I have the 800w that im willing to part with...I also have Sero as well, its really easy to swap ESN's on sprints website V/S calling in todo it.....
    Treo 700wx,755p,Htc Diamond...