Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Here are some pictures of the Treo from a users group meeting. Cool, this bugger is small.

    See the pictures here
  2. #2  
    I wish we had GSM. Hopefully by the time my current (analog) contract runs out...
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
  3. #3  
    Cool pix! thanx!

    I want one bad!
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  4. #4  
    Originally posted by george_vc
    Here are some pictures of the Treo from a users group meeting. Cool, this bugger is small.

    See the pictures here
    thanks for the pictures. however, i'm curious: why would someone from Palm be showing off a Treo?

    mc
  5. #5  
    Originally posted by mensachicken


    thanks for the pictures. however, i'm curious: why would someone from Palm be showing off a Treo?

    mc
    I was thinking that too, but I came up with a explanation..
    He probably was part of the software part of palm and not the hardware part...
    So he was showing off the software possibilities of Palm OS in different machines...
    Just a guess but I can sleep better now I found an explenation
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  6. #6  
    Originally posted by ToolkiT

    I was thinking that too, but I came up with a explanation..
    He probably was part of the software part of palm and not the hardware part...
    So he was showing off the software possibilities of Palm OS in different machines...
    Just a guess but I can sleep better now I found an explenation
    Bingo. That's Anders Baecklund from the software part of palm. I know this because right after the Sacramento visit shown in the pictures, he and a Handspring representative came and visited us in Seattle (SeaPUG)! He showed off quite a few devices with PalmOS on them, including the Treo.

    <C>
  7. utz
    utz is offline
    utz's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    #7  
    To anyone that attended these meeting:

    Did you get to play with the Treo? What do you think? Were the features demonstrated? How's the keyboard, and the screen? How does it feel in the hand?

    When are they comming to Arizona, and where can join the local club
    Utz -- (Pronounced 'ootz', it means good, happy, etc. in the Mayan language of Cakchiquel)

Posting Permissions