87 Global Posts
    Palm Tech support number - 877-426-3777

Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish

Press 2 for Palm Pre.

Address for Palm Repair Shop

5000 George McVay Drive
    McAllen TX 78503

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everybody that keeps complaing about Pre hardware issues, If the Sprint Corp Store, or 3rd party retailer stonewalls you and won't let you get a replacement, go directly to Palm. Palm does know about the hardware problems and they will either replace the phone for a repaired phone (for $30.00), or repair the phone for free. 5-7 business days for repair. You do get 12 months free by Palm for Manufacturing Warrenty.

Thank you.

PS. Send the Phone By UPS AIR so it gets there next day.
    Last edited by road_kill; 07/01/2009 at 10:54 AM. Reason: more info
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    That's nice to know. It's to bad Sprint is refusing to trade on the spot for many folks who cannot go 5-7 days without a phone.

*sigh* I was so hopeful this would be a viable alternative to Android/T-Mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by road_kill View Post
    Palm Tech support number - 877-426-3777

Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish

Press 2 for Palm Pre.

Address for Palm Repair Shop

5000 George McVay Drive
    McAllen TX 78503

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everybody that keeps complaing about Pre hardware issues, If the Sprint Corp Store, or 3rd party retailer stonewalls you and won't let you get a replacement, go directly to Palm. Palm does know about the hardware problems and they will either replace the phone for a repaired phone (for $30.00), or repair the phone for free. 5-7 business days for repair. You do get 12 months free by Palm for Manufacturing Warrenty.

Thank you.

PS. Send the Phone By UPS AIR so it gets there next day.
    That will be helpful after the 30 day period. As my local store has been very helpful.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Thats the address Palm emailed me to return/repair my Pre but after a failed delivery message from USPS I called Palm and asked ***? Apparently the email on their return instuctions is WRONG ! So, I get to spend my saturday ( On hold with Palm now ) trying to find my package ! aLREADY CALLED usps and she pretty much said Im SOL and will have to wait 15 Days for it to auto return to sender. I sent it on 7 Oct, arrived 10 Oct: 15 day wait from today for it to register to return to sender. Guessing 3 day return time so I should see it back around 28 Oct. Then I get to pay for a 2nd shipment to hopefully the correct Palm address for repair and 7-10 day processing time ! THATS JUST GREAT ! ! ! So some time in November I'll be expecting a phone in the mail ! ! Oh wait, Im moving Nov 1 ! ! ! ! I can not believe this ! Thinking about going to Sprint and telling them I lost it ! !
    Couldn't you have taken it to a Sprint store?