1.    #1  
    Ok, so we've already got the Treo 180 and the Treo 270. Does anyone think there could be a Treo 360 around the corner? (think angles in a circle)
    Nah,

360 degrees puts you right back where you started. Not a good metaphor for new technology.
    Jeff
    Originally posted by PDAENVY
    Nah,

360 degrees puts you right back where you started. Not a good metaphor for new technology.
    No worse than 180 which turns you backwards from your original direction.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    anybody get the feeling we're going in cirlces?

On a more linear note, Handspring may want the 180 turn idea because they're moving away from the springboard idea with the Treo. The springboard was what set them apart from all other PDA makers.

- Burns

sorry for the puns, I'm just a little loopy at times (doh another one)
    Check out my page on Visors:
    Burn's Visor page
    Originally posted by Burns
    anybody get the feeling we're going in cirlces?

On a more linear note, Handspring may want the 180 turn idea because they're moving away from the springboard idea with the Treo. The springboard was what set them apart from all other PDA makers.

- Burns

sorry for the puns, I'm just a little loopy at times (doh another one)
    I am not sure that this means that HS is moving away from Springboards. They are simply diversifying their product line. We now have more options for mobile devices.
    Son mis dos centados!
    I agree that Handspring itself is not making the turn from Springboards, but the Treo is. Sorry for the circonfusion. (doh, not again)

- Burns
    Check out my page on Visors:
    Burn's Visor page