1.    #1  
    Record Price on 6/26/09 as of 9AM PST...$16.33...

Should have bought stock pre Pre release at CES...
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I keep saying this, to myself, a lot lately.
    I bought this about a week or so before the launch, I did buy at $12 oh well. I also wasn't able to afford alot of shares. But it is at $16+ now and I plan on holding for the long term. I see the WebOS doing great and the stock will surge more when the new OS makes it to the different carriers and when Palm is in the green.

Adam
    I bought 1000 shares December 5 when the rumors were heating up that Palm would show their new phone at CES. I just knew it could not go any lower even if they got bought.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I bought some at $10.25, and then another batch at $12.10. I'm sure that there is still a LOT of room for growth for Palm. Remember, this is the company that traded for as high as $500/share a while back. Personally I think that this is going to be a recovery story similar to Apple's a while back. I would have liked to have gotten in when stocks were much lower, but I can't complain any. I've still made an average of 50% on my money in less than a month, and I expect it to go higher.

I'm guessing that within a few years they will be in the $50-60 range once they start showing a profit and people start to see how cool the Pre is. Remember, it's stayed sold out even though 90% of the world still hasn't even heard of the Pre yet. Wait until everyone starts seeing the cool Pre phones and starts buying them. Then the stock will shoot up more.
    I think it will be $50-$60 sooner. Being in the green this year, releasing the Pre or other phone with WebOS to ATT, and Verzion etc the more phones they sell the better.

Adam
    I disagree. I think right now it is a realistic $12-$14 stock if you do the math and compute their ratios. Dont forget about all the debt. I dont see it going much above $18 until we get the next quarterly report. At that point it could be a $10 stock or a $30 stock just depends on the results. I sold my 1000 shares yesterday and I have a buy order in when / if it hits $14 again. I'm pretty sure it will once the excitement of the last quarterly reports wears off and the reality of the build quality issues with the Pre hits the news. It might even go as low as $12 before the next climb happens.

Palm is at least 2-3 years away from being a $50 -$60 stock and with their current ratios and forcasts, its not even possible.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    I disagree. I think right now it is a realistic $12-$14 stock if you do the math and compute their ratios. Dont forget about all the debt. I dont see it going much above $18 until we get the next quarterly report. At that point it could be a $10 stock or a $30 stock just depends on the results. I sold my 1000 shares yesterday and I have a buy order in when / if it hits $14 again. I'm pretty sure it will once the excitement of the last quarterly reports wears off and the reality of the build quality issues with the Pre hits the news. It might even go as low as $12 before the next climb happens.

Palm is at least 2-3 years away from being a $50 -$60 stock and with their current ratios and forcasts, its not even possible.
    Totally agree. IMHO they will hover in the $12 to $20 range. Closer to the $20 when they release in Europe and VZW.
    ^+1 agreed