1.    #1  
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Story also mentions a color Treo will be released at a later date. Wish I knew how much longer so I can decide whether to cancel my Samsung I300 order with Sprint or now. Oh well, probably won't matter becasue by the time Sprint rolls around to shipping me my phone, HS will have probably released the color Treo!

Marty
    Originally posted by mmendo1
    Story also mentions a color Treo will be released at a later date. Wish I knew how much longer so I can decide whether to cancel my Samsung I300 order with Sprint or now. Oh well, probably won't matter becasue by the time Sprint rolls around to shipping me my phone, HS will have probably released the color Treo!

Marty
    I would guestimate that about Spring/Early Summer we will see the colow Treo. I doubt it would take them another year.
    ...how demanding and difficult tech-oriented people can be. Yesterday, I thought the Treo k version was perfect, and I was buying the first one to hit the shelves in Atlanta. But today I want color and high resolution. Tommorow, who knows?

Yet, I need none of it. All told, my PalmPilot Professional never leaves its cradle.