Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Anyone have any insight to this?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1964 View Post
    Anyone have any insight to this?
    There are no GSM Treo Pro's available yet. In the US, Sprint will be the only carrier selling the Pre until the end of the year.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    There are no GSM Treo Pro's available yet. In the US, Sprint will be the only carrier selling the Pre until the end of the year.
    Well I know that it's only Sprint for now. I am wondering when that exclusivity is over, has anyone heard anything other then it being avaliable on Verizon?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1964 View Post
    Well I know that it's only Sprint for now. I am wondering when that exclusivity is over, has anyone heard anything other then it being avaliable on Verizon?
    Nobody is really sure yet. There's a lot of speculation, but nothing certain. You may want to look at this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...y-2-years.html
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  5. #5  
    It isnt likely. T-Mobile and Palm do not have a good relationship.

    Since T-Mobile uses AWS band IV for their 3g network they would need a separate and distinct model from the one that works for AT&T and the rest of the world. At this point, I dont think it is likely.
  6.    #6  
    That's not what I wanted to hear!
  7. vnmous1's Avatar
    Posts
    173 Posts
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    It isnt likely. T-Mobile and Palm do not have a good relationship.

    Since T-Mobile uses AWS band IV for their 3g network they would need a separate and distinct model from the one that works for AT&T and the rest of the world. At this point, I dont think it is likely.
    T-Mobile and Campbells are forming an alliance. In order to enhance the call quality for T-Mobile, Campbells is including a 20ft strand of high quality string with each can of tomato soup.

    bj
  8.    #8  
    I have never had any problems with T-Mobile. That includes no dropped calls or CS issues. Having come from 5 years of Sprint I couldn't believe that cell phones actually worked! If there is a deal with Campbells I won't need the string, but I will have lunch!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1964 View Post
    That's not what I wanted to hear!
    yeah. i left t-mo for sprint. the last couple of years i was using my unbranded (680 and centro) on t-mo.

    btw, have you called them lately? when i called them to get my account number, they told me the would reduce my monthly by $10 (i hadnt told them i was leaving yet). i told them no thanks im moving.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.

Posting Permissions