1.    #1  
    Just wanted to inquire...
    Nope. I won't be able to afford any stock once I pay full retail price for my Pre.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Nah, I missed my chance back in December and I don't have the funds right now to put into something risky.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I bought a whopping $50 worth back on December 19 when the stock cost $2.12. I've made ~$125 on that investment to date. If only I had been able to invest more!
    Handspring Visor Platinum > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Pre > FrankenPre 2
  5. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    All I need is $500 to open up a Scott trade account, and absolutely.
    I bought a bit when it was down in the $1 range and I have already made 10 x due to it's growth already. I have high expectations after June 6th.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I bought 400 shares at 6 bucks and sold it at 10 bucks. I'm thinking of buying more.
    A lot of the percentage growth I think is done for the near - future. The stock is already valued at the Pre selling well - and if inventory is low then expect to see the stock price decline due to less revenues and earnings.
    I have a few shares and it has been good to me - Go Palm! Oh and I have a few shares of Sprint - Go Sprint!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p