1.    #1  
    Who knows how to get your Treo to capture a "Png" image? It only wants to capture a "Jpeg" picture image.

Is there a program for Png's, or a image transfer into Jpeg program or method? For Treo.OS models

I don't think such a utility exists...
    Just curious - why would you want to capture in a png file format?

The only way I know is to capture the file in whatever format your application captures in and then have your PC convert it.

I think WinMo 6.1 can capture in a png file format - I have a friend who has a Treo 800w and he sometimes sends me png files from his 800w.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    Just curious - why would you want to capture in a png file format?

The only way I know is to capture the file in whatever format your application captures in and then have your PC convert it.

I think WinMo 6.1 can capture in a png file format - I have a friend who has a Treo 800w and he sometimes sends me png files from his 800w.
    Too much trouble to transfer to PC then back. I just want my Treo to capture Png like it does with jpeg's. I don't care if image is a png or jpeg, on the Treo screen you can't tell the difference.

There must be a program or method to reformat the image or get the Treo to capture images that now being put in png, especially (downloaded) images.
    .BMP isnt good enough.

ScreendumpDA by Pruss has always worked wonders when combined with moepaint to edit wallpapers and icons on the fly along with other things.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    .BMP isnt good enough.

ScreendumpDA by Pruss has always worked wonders when combined with moepaint to edit wallpapers and icons on the fly along with other things.
    You say that these programs will let Treo capture a png? Hmm?

I'm looking for something that will increase Treo's "file-size pixal grab" capability. Or make Treo think a png, is a jpeg. Or increase the sensitivity of screen capture.

Or while image is on the screen transfer it into a jpeg. I guess by reducing the pixal density of png down to a jpeg range

Then, I believe Treo will then "do it's stuff." I.e. capture image.