1.    #1  
    this looks like just the device for me! I have 2 springboard modules, modem and back-up, and i frankly don't use either one often enough to justify their existance. However, i carry my cell phone around with me constantly and use it to check my email (read it) and local weather/movie listings. I'm constantly wishing i could sync my contacts and calendar with my cell phone instead of accessing that info from my yahoo account via the phone (i've come to the conclusion that carrying my visor and phone is ridiculously annoying)

finally.

has any information about pricing come out yet? or am i jumping the gun and this thing is still far enough away not to worry about?

and to think, i came | | this close to getting the Kyocera phone for my birthday this past weekend...thank goodness they were sold out or i'd be kicking myself (or at least my fiance would be for buying it for me!).

if i had to gripe about something...i HATE flip open cell phones....i had the first Motorola flip phone back in the mid 90's and there's nothing more annoying that having to flip open something just to use it! (especially while walking the dog...leash in other hand!)
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    Maybe Handspring will remove the flip in their future Treos... who knows!

(bored watching American Idol....)
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    But the "flip" side is the screen is protected, and on newer flip phones the caller ID works on the outside LCD.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    This is about the oldest thread I've ever seen revived on any board!
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
    LOL! I didn't even notice the date!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Diva,

Could you look in your shirt for my lost contact? I lost my contact last night while reading your previous post. LOL
    phoeey... I thought I had a potenti buyer for my cell phone springboard module. (And I have the standalone dialing/microphone module to go with it)

(Actually I sold them a 'few' years ago on ebay)
    --
    Visor Deluxe > Visor Platinum > Visor Pro > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Pre > EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    LOL! I didn't even notice the date!
    I only noticed because I remember Hoser_back_home (used to be Hoser_in_US, I think, 'til he went back home) from olden times, but haven't seen him post in quite a while.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
    Holy dredged thread, Batman!
    confused ... how do you even revivie a thread this old ????
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    confused ... how do you even revivie a thread this old ????
    They will come up as a result of a search.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    The flip was removed and now the company is called palm inc.
    bigredgpk was really bored to be able to dig up this thread.
    That post was from an alternate universe and before 9/11.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    The start of a new trend ??????
    Quote Originally Posted by csmelosky View Post
    The flip was removed and now the company is called palm inc.
    but wait... what is the Pa1mOne company i keep hearing about? (j/k)

this thread lives in a world where Yankee's win world series, Tom Brady is a 4th string quarterback, and gas we still under $2 a gallon... a very strange time for sure.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    They will come up as a result of a search.
    Ya the search results mess me up. I'll do a search,,,,,,,, answer someones question,,,,,,,,, Ow man,,,,, Then realize the thread had been buried for a year......

Thats the extent of my knowledge base. Im working on last years hot topics