1.    #1  
    Sure seems like now would be the time. The Folio concept was about 24 months ahead of it's time as proven by the hot netbook market today.
    What do we do most with a netbook....seems like Synergy would be the 'killer app' for a netbook.
    Netbook + Touch screen, tablet design, instant-on running WebOS. Now that I would want
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Netbook + Touch screen, tablet design, instant-on running WebOS. Now that I would want
    OK...you've 1-up'ed me. I like that configuration better.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Throw in a slot for a SIM card (for GSM data access) and a charging bay to hold an integrated Bluetooth headset!
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    I might want a keyboard and trackpad in there, but webOS might not even need it for netbook type use.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Someone else seems to think they're going to do this:

Tech Trader Daily - Barron’s Online : Palm: Will Foleo Be Revived As A Netbook?

I think its a mistake, at $399 you can a really nice netbook running xp. Unless it can bring something really game changing to the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Sure seems like now would be the time. The Folio concept was about 24 months ahead of it's time as proven by the hot netbook market today.
    What do we do most with a netbook....seems like Synergy would be the 'killer app' for a netbook.
    Netbooks got hot when they started becoming available with XP. Now 95% apparantly ship that way. Advantages of XP are you can run just about every web browser on the market so you can access just about any website. You can run Outlook and the rest of Office, plug in USB drives and run various PC only apps like Quicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Agreed entirely with this part, which is why instead of releasing a Foleo device they should release Foleo/Synergy desktop software to merge everything from the cloud.