1.    #1  
    Will there be some sort of t9 or a quick texting keyboard pre-built on the Pre? So if you want to quickly text "Hey" or some sort of quick message, you don't have to use the keyboard everytime?
    Idk. But I noticed that there is a number pad on the qwerty keyboard of the Palm Pre. I think it would be a neat idea for palm to use those numbers as the t9 keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by astraith View Post
    Will there be some sort of t9 or a quick texting keyboard pre-built on the Pre? So if you want to quickly text "Hey" or some sort of quick message, you don't have to use the keyboard everytime?
    because it takes a lot of effort to slide open the keyboard

in seriousness, i would love to see a on screen keyboard along with a physical keyboard
    I'm not a programmer, but there are already open-source Javascript keyboards, so I'd be willing to bet it won't be long after the SDK is released that someone gets it all working on the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    because it takes a lot of effort to slide open the keyboard

in seriousness, i would love to see a on screen keyboard along with a physical keyboard
    I like this idea as well Vyruz Reaper.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I'm not a programmer, but there are already open-source Javascript keyboards, so I'd be willing to bet it won't be long after the SDK is released that someone gets it all working on the Pre.
    That was my thought, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait for one and Palm would be smart enough to put one on. But we shall see!