1.    #1  
    http://www.usatoday.com/money/indust...terstitialskip

At any rate, the article is good press for Palm in terms of smartphones and security concerns.
    Thanks for Sharing.
    Just call me Berd.
    Wow, USA Today got that all wrong. The sectera edge is not a "repurposed 750 at all"! It's a Windows CE device, no idea if he's using it or not.
    And the photo is of Barack holding a Blackberry 8700
  5. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    He's definitely using a BB. He has the 88xx world edition through VZW. He's actually allowed to keep it now that the NSA added additional encryption to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    He's definitely using a BB. He has the 88xx world edition through VZW. He's actually allowed to keep it now that the NSA added additional encryption to it.
    All the photos of him with his BB show an 8700, not an 8830.
    when i saw the pic of him dropping his pda phone, it looked like a treo not a bb. the reason was because it looked to have the antenna like the 700s and earlier had.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    All the photos of him with his BB show an 8700, not an 8830.
    I have now seen a couple with him holding an 8830. Looks like he switched to a government provided device.
    I really cant believe they would allow him to have a personal device in office. I cant carry a cell phone into my work space because in a test lab somewhere they figured out how to remotely turn a cell phone into a long range mic and power it on remotely. so him having any communications device that is personal is highly unlikely, even if he is president.