1.    #1  
    No reason to clog up the Pre board with this, but it's great to see all of the activity on TC again. Every time I log on there are at least a couple hundred people looking at the Pre board and, once it is released the other boards like App and Developers will no doubt go nuts as well.

Last time it was like this was when the 650 was being announced and released. Great for Palm and Great for TC.

And thanks to all who have provided coverage of the Pre, its been a fun week.
    Yea, the Place is Screamin!

We might see a teeny-tiny slow down if either the Pre or Pro is delayed for Sprint.
    If Sprint doesn't get the Pre or Pro by middle of feb we might see some people getting really discouraged.
    Just call me Berd.
    LOL...the day the Pre was announced there were as many as 400 people on the Pre board alone...I think TC can handle the traffic...
    Palm Pilot Pro...Palm III...Treo 650...Treo 700p...Treo 800w...Palm Pre
    I think he meant slowdown on the amount of traffic. If there's no real news on the Pre for a while, things might get quiet again.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I think he meant slowdown on the amount of traffic. If there's no real news on the Pre for a while, things might get quiet again.
    Yea, that's what I meant.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    No reason to clog up the Pre board with this, but it's great to see all of the activity on TC again. Every time I log on there are at least a couple hundred people looking at the Pre board and, once it is released the other boards like App and Developers will no doubt go nuts as well.

Last time it was like this was when the 650 was being announced and released. Great for Palm and Great for TC.

And thanks to all who have provided coverage of the Pre, its been a fun week.

Too bad what I said was in relation to this post and not to what anyone else posted after...
    Palm Pilot Pro...Palm III...Treo 650...Treo 700p...Treo 800w...Palm Pre
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by kdbenoit View Post
    Too bad what I said was in relation to this post and not to what anyone else posted after...

Actually, there were a couple of times on Thursday it took a bit to get into TC, but what I meant about clogging up the board is the posts. Just take a look and with all the posts and threads its easy to miss something that has been pushed down or off the page. No reason to make that situation worse by posting this thread there, especially since it is a TC wide kind of thing
    Quote Originally Posted by kdbenoit View Post
    Yea, it's easy to be misunderstood in forums.
    Just call me Berd.
    Yeah it is really cool to see treocentral so busy. By the way, in the build up to the Pre announcement, and in the spirit of silly season, i visited mtdn (www.mytreo.net) WOW that place was dead. Actually, even after the CES Pre unveiling, mtdn is still kinda of graveyard.
    And now that the Pro is close to being released on Sprint, the Pro section is picking back up again.
    I agree. It's great seeing all of these posters.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    It's amazing how many ol' long time members are crawling out of the woodwork.
    Just call me Berd.
    guess who back, back again.

TC's back.

Tell a friend,

Guess who's back, guess who's back guess who's back ....
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.